Categories Conference Fee
You can pay the fee by USD or RMB. Here you can find information regarding which item to register according to your requirements
|Authors (Student)(within 5 pages)||450USD/2800RMB|
|Authors (Non Student)(within 5 pages)||500USD/3000RMB|
Registration Files needed to submit:
(1) THE FINAL VERSION OF THE PAPER (BOTH MS Word file and PDF like: 123.doc and 123.pdf)
(2) REGISTRATION FORM (.xls or.xlsx)
(3) SCANNED PAYMENT PROOF (.jpg etc)
(4) COPYRIGHT Agreement FORM (Titled as ICNFM2019 YOUR PAPER ID+ copyright, like: 123 copyright.pdf)
Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until all Registration Files above is received in full.
Submit your abstract to email@example.com If your abstract is accepted, you will receive the registration files then. Send back the files to the conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org for successful registration confirmation.
For listeners who are interested in attending the conference with no publication and presentation, please send email to email@example.com for successful registration confirmation.
1. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (340 USD/2500元) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
2. The paper is limited within 6 pages. Additional page will be charged 70 USD per page.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
5. Everybody, who has paid the conference fees, will receive an official receipt at the conference venue.
6. Submitted and accepted full paper will be published into the conference proceedings, be invited to give the Poster presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter, details listed in the acceptance letter.
7. Abstract will be included in program but will not published in conference proceedings
8. To qualify for Student Registration rate, you must be a full-time student in an accredited university. Please submit a copy of valid ID (student card or official letter) to the Conference Secretary along with other registration materials.
9. Please note that registration fees are not refundable and non-transferable.